Friday, June 17, 2011

T.G.I.F.

Hey guys!

I'm sorry I couldn't think up of a better title! Well today was a pretty good day. Last night I was texting my best friend (the guy I like) <3 whenever I text him, I'm always in a good mood the next day. :) I went to the mall with my dad today, and went to a sale at bath and body works. I needed more lotion, so I got a coconut scented one and a citrus one. And at first I didn't think the citrus one would smell that great, but I LOVE it. My friend let me try hers last week. And I'm always a big fan of coconut. They had like 5 scents that were 75% off so I got those two.

I know this blog is one where I'll answer your advice, but I'm going to ask for yours today. So, we all know by know that I like my BGF. Do you think I should text him asking how things are with him and his girlfriend? I feel kinda weird asking, since I like him. But at the same time I am his best friend so I don't want him to think I don't care. He already thinks I don't like her. It's not that I don't like her, it's that I don't like that she's in a relationship with him. Other than that I guess she's ok. But anyway, please give me your full opinion on asking him! It has been like 4 months next week! I can't take it.

Also, I thought since Father's day is this weekend, I thought it'd be cool if you said what you're getting your dad. My dad loves computers, and I'm really good with Photoshop, so I made a collage of photos of me and my little brother in the shape of a computer. It's a cute idea that I'm sure he'll love.

TTYL,
Nikki

Don't forget to answer my advice please!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment