Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A New Edge

Well guys, since this is a blog, I decided that I'm going to actually blog about my life. My life is very boring, but some things can be fun. It will help me vent my feelings. We still will except questions, and will answer your advice too. :)

To start out my name is Nikki, and the story from "Boy-Drama" is very similar to one of my own. (comment if you want to know the whole story.) Yes, it is quite sad that I sorta gave myself advice, that I won't/didn't take. ): It's also really weird that this story came up. I mean really, how ironic is it that I get asked advice on something that is going on in my own life.

Anyway, this summer has been such a bore so far, I haven't done much. Oh well, eventually my friend and I are going to do something, hopefully this week. :)

My mom takes us to our cousins' house everyday to go swimming. It stinks! I really hate it, I'd rather play my new Pokemon game I recently got. It's so much fun. I got the black version. Anyway guys I'm getting kinda tired. If you're ever bored, I recommend watching Nigahiga on YouTube. I decided I need my own catchphrase to write at the end of each post, like Nigahiga does at the end of his videos, any suggestions?

TTYL

2 comments: