Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Get This Blog Started: Embarrassing Stories

Hey Your Blog fans!
I thought we could get this blog started by telling an embarrassing story that actually happened to me!
Well, I have this best guy friend that I kinda fell in love with, but then he got a girlfriend. It's kind of a long story. Leave a comment telling me if you want to hear about. Anyways, I saw him in Wal*Mart. So I screamed HEYYY at the top of my lungs, because me and my friends are stupid and always do that. <3 So he kinda just awkwardly waved. I was walking down the tampon isle and heard him say my name and say I love you. Well I said I love you too, even before you started dating that girl! And I turned around, only to find out, it wasn't him, it was some guy proposing to his long time girlfriend, so she slapped him, and called him a cheater. Well talk about embarrassing. Like our Facebook page and tell us some of your embarrassing stories.

Here's another embarrasing stories shared to us on facebook. She wishes to remain anonymous.

Outside of the movie store, I was dancing on the sidewalk like a goober to make my sister laugh. Her eyes widened and she told me to stop, but I figured she was just embarrassed so I danced harder, faster and even crazier. when I turned around, the hottest guy in my office was standing there. I blushed, and hopped down from the curb.


Just a few stories to help you become more interested in our blog. :) There's more to come.
Sincerely,
People at Your Blog

1 comment:

  1. Hey Your Blog Admins!
    I was just wondering if you could tell us the name of the main admin. I think it would be much more personal, and people would feel more comfortable posting.

    Also, I need some advice.
    My best friend is a guy. Lets just call him 'hotness'. Lol. Anyways, I've know him since the second grade. We've always been best friends, like I tell him who I like, he tells me, and we give each other advice. Well now we're going into the 10th grade and I recently fell in love with him. I realized there's so many things to love about him. He's just so amazing. But a couple months after I realized that, he got a girlfriend! I don't know what to do! HELP please!

    Sincerely,
    Boy-Drama

    ReplyDelete